Tuesday 19 June 2012



FATHER'S DAY ACTIVITIES AT ST GEORGE'S COLLEGE


Father is one of the most beautiful words and one of the first we learn, the one we claim when we are in danger. Nobody knows us as he does, nobody takes care of us as he does. Nobody is stronger or good than they are. These are not my words: they are what my Tigers wrote on the bookmarks and cards they prepared for their fathers. I was amazed with the lovely handmade pottery, the results were beyond my own expectations. However, Tigers did much more because all the groups presented awesome board displays helped by their teacher.

"Little Tigers working hard to finish on time"



"I always enjoy giving support to my dear Tigers"


"Maria Fe and Lia, they are very happy, they want to do their best".



"Erick, Sofía and Diego, a great team".




 "Mateo, Salvatore, Rodrigo and Erick"


Father's day is a great festivity. However I think it shouldn't be just one day but 365 days a year that we celebrate the most special person in our lives. So, happy Father's day, today and always.





No comments:

Post a Comment